For us, "personal information" means:
- information which identifies you, like your name or email address; or
- a combination of several pieces of information which couldn't identify you on their own, but which we believe could become identifiable to you when combined.
Any information that falls outside of this is "non-personal information." If we store your personal information with information that is non-personal, we will consider the combination as personal information.
In the software we make we include privacy and security settings with a lot of functionality. There are also plenty of browser add-ons, which you can use to get even more control over your online experience, interactions and information.
If you signed up to receive a newsletter or other email communication from Arkturis, but no longer wish to do so, you can opt out from receiving them by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the next email you receive.
When we share your Information
We may release information in the following situations:
- When we tell you we will and you consent to the sharing.
- For processing or providing products and services to you, but only if those entities receiving your information are contractually obligated to handle the data in ways that are approved by Arkturis.
- When we engage vendors, we negotiate to include contract terms that require vendors: (a) to limit use of the user information that we provide them only for the provision of their services to us and (b) not to correlate that user information with other information they might have.
- When the law requires it. We follow the law whenever we receive requests about you from a government or related to a lawsuit, and we'll notify you when we’re asked to hand over your personal information unless we're legally prohibited from doing so. When we receive requests like this, we'll only release your information if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s request to disclose your information.
- When we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to you or someone else, provided that we will do so only if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of you, our other users, Arkturis or the public.
- If our organizational structure or status changes (if we undergo a restructuring, are acquired, or go bankrupt,) we may pass your information to a successor or affiliate
Attn: Legal Notices - Privacy
367 Cherokee Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30312